- February - Where the Wild Things Are pajama bottoms. Though these are finished, I realized I have not yet worn them. I'll have to change that!
- June - Tole painted spice rack. I was happy to finish this long overdue project...I'm still looking for a home for it to go to.
Other projects I made continued progress on:
- March - I made additional progress on some scrapbook albums.
- April - The Monarch Butterfly cross stitch continues to be my go-to project I take to bee, or work on in front of the television.
- October - I determined I was not having any fun trying to do small stippling in the background of the Haunted House, so my fabulous friend Mary helped me out a few weekends ago at our quilt retreat and finished the stippling portion. So I'm ready for the rest of the quilting on this one now.
- Not on my project list from last year, I also completed the quilting and binding for a baby quilt.
- Also not on my project list for last year, I completed quilting the Block of the Month Star Quilt.