Saturday, February 10, 2018

Lisa's 2017 Forward Progress Wrap-Up

I thoroughly enjoyed participating in the Urban Quilter's Forward Progress Challenge. I made progress in most months. I completely finished two projects:

Other projects I made continued progress on:
  • March - I made additional progress on some scrapbook albums.
  • April - The Monarch Butterfly cross stitch continues to be my go-to project I take to bee, or work on in front of the television. 
  • October - I determined I was not having any fun trying to do small stippling in the background of the Haunted House, so my fabulous friend Mary helped me out a few weekends ago at our quilt retreat and finished the stippling portion. So I'm ready for the rest of the quilting on this one now.
  • Not on my project list from last year, I also completed the quilting and binding for a baby quilt.
  • Also not on my project list for last year, I completed quilting the Block of the Month Star Quilt.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.