First up, March Forward Progress update. There were lofty goals, and at the beginning of the month, I forgot about a week of vacation at the end of the month. So at the beginning, I had three goals: to finish one 'in progress' album, to continue to purge un-used 'scrap crap' by getting three listings up on eBay for things I do not need, and to organize scrapbook supplies.
For my March ending update, I don't have any pictures to share. I did't make progress on any album except for digging one out to think about working on. And I didn't do too much in the organizing department. But I did get six listings up on eBay and four of them sold and have been shipped off...so I have made progress in de-cluttering, and recouped some money in the process. In March I also helped Mary pin baste her March project, so I also consider having helped in her forward progress!
my list is a Monarch Butterfly cross-stitch. I started this project a long time ago as a present for my mother as she loves Monarchs. As can be seen in these pictures, is (1) What is currently complete on the project (left) and (2) What I have left...in the second picture (below right), the pattern is printed on nine different 8.5x11 pieces of paper. The portion highlighted in yellow represents what is currently complete.
I haven't cross-stitched in a long time, until recently. I told Mary I would finish the back stitching/outline work on a piece she had finished. I have completed that (yes Mary, it is done!), so I am in cross-stitch mode. My goal for April is to make some progress on the Monarch, and figure out if it is a project I am willing to complete at some point or not. If I decide not to, I will abandon it.