Monday, March 4, 2019

OMG March

a few purple scrap blocks
I have several things I would like to get done this month including finishing the T-shirt quilt and making some grain-bag totes. However, I decided that my #onemonthlygoal will be my purple scrap quilt. I started making blocks last month with purple scraps on muslin foundations and figured out that I will need 72 to make a wheelchair lap quilt. My specific goal for March is to complete all 72 blocks including the sashing on 2 sides of each block. If I get the top assembled that will be a bonus. I just bought some beautiful variegated purple thread which will be great for quilting this when I get it put together. Linking up with  Oh Scrap! this week as well as the One Monthly Goal project at Elm Street Quilts.

1 comment:

  1. Purple quilt it is! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.