Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Madness Countdown - Finished with 1 Week to spare

Quilting detail of finished Tshirt Quilt
A bit ahead of the eve of March Madness 2019, which is the deadline I set for completing my husband's T-shirt quilt, I have finished the quilt.

The quilting was supposed to be done by last Wednesday, but it wasn't. I started quilting with a variegated thread and I didn't like how it looked so after part of a block was quilted I stopped and tore it out. I switched to a grey thread which looked much better on the different T shirts and finished quilting and binding the whole thing this past weekend.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats! on your newly completed T-shirt Quilt. Off to see if I can see more of the quilt...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.