Sunday, March 3, 2019

Sunday Stitching Post #4

I stitched for at least 15 minutes per day on 73% of the days in January and February. (43/59 days) so am doing well with my15-minutes-to-stitch goal.  
I completed the top for the streak of lightning quilt and found backing fabric for it so it can go to MK for quilting hopefully this week. I started quilting the T shirt quilt but decided after 1 block that I didn't like how the variegated thread looked so that got pulled out and I need to start quilting again with different thread. 
I finished quilting the log cabin wheel-chair quilt and have more hand-sewing to do on the binding. I finished quilting and binding my NY Beauty wall hanging and just need to add a sleeve for it. The Wisc. Beauty I made it for was very pleased with it.

1 comment:

  1. You've made good use of those 15 minutes of stitching time when you found them. Hope this month is even better. Thanks for linking up with 15 minutes to stitch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.