Saturday, July 12, 2014

Finish Along - Q3

In April I decided to link up with the Finish-Along at The Littlest Thistle for Q2. By July 6th I was going to finish 5 projects. I only managed one finish. I made progress on the zoo baby quilt and worked on 3 purses but haven't finished any of them yet. On a positive note LOTS of other people in the Finish Along completed LOTS of beautiful projects which you can check out at the Q2 Finish Linky Party.

I am going to give this another try for Q3 and make a list of projects I plan to finish between July 14 and October 6. Most of them are from last quarter's list.

Here is my finish list for 2014 Q3:
  • Complete the zoo baby quilt (ready to bind)
  • Make green skirt (fabric + pattern in a bag waiting to be cut)
  • Make yellow & gray skirt (fabric + pattern in a bag waiting to be cut)
  • Complete William's quilt (pieced and still awaiting pin basting)
  • Finish three purses (all started and at various stages of completion)
  • Complete one flag quilt (I have pieces cut for 2-3 of these)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.