Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Done: Flowered Purse

Flowered purse, my own 
I made this purse, from an original design I have made many times, as a present for my niece. It is a messenger-bag-type design with 3 pockets (one inside, one under the flap, and one on the back). I make the handles really long and then tie a loop in them so the bag can be slung across you or carried on your shoulder. I also find that the tied loop is handy for hanging the bag on a hook (like the ones on restroom doors).
This is one of the projects on my Q3 list for the Finish Along at The Littlest Thistle.

There is a pocket on the back

Flap secures with a velcro dot
and there is a pocket under the flap

Loop-de-loop quilting in purple
and teal variegated thread
covers the body of the purse











1 comment:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.