Wednesday, February 21, 2024

WIP - 2/21/2024

In progress this past week:

  • I finished the top and the backing for the green scrap quilt I started as part of RSC24-January. Next step is to figure out if I have batting or if I need to go shopping.
  • I got two quilts basted (thanks to my friend Lisa!) that I am going to quilt for my guild's charity project. 
  • I continue to make progress, slowly,  on the hand applique on the 3rd block of my Jacobean quilt.
  • I worked on red scraps for RSC24-February. 
  • I also made a pillow and two draft-stoppers which used up most of the tiny scraps that had collected next to my cutting table.  Now the bag is ready to fill with more scrippy-scraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.