Tuesday, February 13, 2024

WIP - 2/13/2024

In progress this past week:

  • I made some progress on the hand applique on the 3rd block of my Jacobean quilt.
  • I finished all the blocks and assembled the center for the green scrap quilt I started as part of RSC24-January. I bought fabric for the border and found backing fabric in my stash.
  • I finished quilting the baby quilt that my friend Amanda made.
  • I worked on red scraps for RSC24-February.
I am off work today and plan to spend most of the day in my sewing room so I should have lots of progress to report by next week. Will start with the red scrap project I am working on and may get the border on the green scrap quilt. Not sure what else might strike my fancy to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.