Wednesday, January 3, 2024

WIP - 1/3/24

I have 2 projects in progress* at the moment:

  •  I have one more section to assemble on my blue Irish chain quilt then I will need to get batting and baste the sections for quilting.
  • I am nearly done with the applique on the 2nd block in my Jacobean quilt. After that I am out of prepped pieces so the next step is to trace and prep the applique pieces for the 3rd block.
  • I found an old cheater panel in a bin I was clearing out and I want to machine quilt it for the dog. I need to pick out thread and begin machine quilting it.
*For the purpose of these WIP posts I am defining "in progress" as a project I have begun (meaning it is more than a pile of fabric and an idea) and which I have actually done something with in the last week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.