Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Plans for 2024

Image by martin 
from 
Pixabay
I knew it had been a while since I posted on this blog, but I was flabbergasted to realize it had been more than 2 years! I have been sewing, but have not been blogging about it. In the new year I am going to try (I know, there is no try, only do) to get back in the habit of posting about my sewing and crafting.

Specifically, I am setting these goals:
  • To post a one-monthly-goal the first week of each month and a followup post the last week of each month on how things went. This was a linkup at Elm Street Quilts, but doesn't seem to be anymore. (24 posts this year)
  • To write a post about a quilt-related book once a month. There are a lot of books on my shelves that I haven't thoroughly explored and I want to fix that. (12 posts this year)
  • To do a What's-in-Progress post each Wednesday. (52 posts this year)
If I meet all of these goals that will mean I will post 88 times this year! That seems ambitious given my track record over the last couple of years, but I miss posting about my sewing so I am going to see what I can do. 

2 comments:

  1. Mary, these are great, actionable goals! I hear you on how easy it is to just not post and it only feels like it's been a month or so but it's been 12 ;) Hope you will still enjoy the posting though, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'll make it a goal to read your posts every week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.