Wednesday, January 31, 2024

WIP - 1/31/2024

In progress this past week:

  • I started the hand applique on the 3rd block of my Jacobean quilt.
  • I have most of the top done for the scrappy flannel baby quilt I am making for my Guild's charity project. Needs another border or two to bring it up to size. I got batting for it at retreat along with two other quilt tops in need of quilting. 
  • I fused onto the fabric and cut out all the leaf applique shapes I had traced for my tropical quilt, and got 8 of them sewn onto the quilt. The fusible I ordered arrived so I will be able to get the rest of these done eventually. 
  • I got 9 blocks made for the green scrap quilt I started as part of RSC24-January. 
  • Next up I will be quilting a baby quilt that a friend made. It is super cute and I think it will be quilted with stipples. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.