Thursday, November 26, 2020

OMG November Finish

Pinwheel Quilt - Done!
My #onemonthlygoal for November was to finish this pinwheel quilt my sister is gifting to a friend. It is quilted and bound and went in the mail yesterday.
The basic pattern came from a recent issue of American Patchwork and Quilting Magazine. I didn't like the border on the quilt in the magazine though so I used squares of some of the same scraps I made the pinwheels from and the white background fabric and created a sort of woven ribbon border. I like how it turned out. 

2 comments:

  1. I love a colorful quilt like this. Congrats on the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.