Sunday, May 5, 2019

Sunday Stitching Post #6

April was an almost total washout as far as my 15-minutes-to-stitch goal. I only managed to sew 5 out of the 30 days in April. I finished March with 23/31 days of sewing (74%). So far May is going well. I have sewed for at least 15 minutes each of the first 4 days of the month and sewing for 15-minutes today should not be a problem. At the end of April I was at 71/120 days so I am still on track for my goal of sewing 50% of the days. It is a good thing I didn't set a very ambitious goal.

My last Sunday Stiching post was on St. Patrick's Day and since then I have finished putting together the top for my scrappy purple wheel-chair lap quilt (finishing the blocks was my March OMG), and I got the quilt back from the quilter that I made for the Carolina Hurricane Quilt Project and added the binding which I am now in the process of hand-sewing to the back. I should be able to ship the finished quilt to NC before the end of the month. I finished the bargello wall hanging and got it sent off in time for the NHPBS spring auction. So despite April being a tough month I did get some stuff accomplished and am hopeful that May will be better. 

1 comment:

  1. April was a rough month for a number of people on the stitching front. But it does sound like you made the most of what times you did sew to make some good progress. Hopefully May will much more conductive to finding stitching time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.