Sunday, March 31, 2019

OMG March Finish

9 stacks of 8 blocks = 72
I completed my #onemonthlygoal for  March 2019 which was to complete, with sashing, 72 scrappy purple blocks for another wheelchair lap quilt.  This project was inspired by the Bread Crumbs Quilt at TheQuiltPolice.  It may turn out to be that quilt, or it may end up a bit different. Will have to see how I feel about it when I lay it out. Linking up with  Oh Scrap! this week as well as the One Monthly Goal project at Elm Street Quilts.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! on getting your blocks done. I find Crumb blocks SEW relaxing. Did you find that, too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did find them relaxing to work on. And fun!

      Delete
  2. Fun blocks! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on meeting your goal. I think those blocks are going to make a fun quilt. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.