Sunday, January 27, 2019

Sunday Stitching Post #2

I'm back from retreat and all my sewing stuff is unpacked and put away. It was a fun retreat and fairly productive. I finished the bargello wall hanging top, made excellent progress on both quilting my log cabin and piecing the Streak of Lightening quilt. I decided not to work on the guild mystery quilt over the weekend, but everything else on the goal list got done.
My fifteen-minutes-to-stitch goal is at 20/27 days for the month so far (74%). I haven't managed a single Thursday, but otherwise it is going well.

1 comment:

  1. Some days of the week can be a challenge to fit in even those few minutes, still being able to fit in stitching time three quarters of the time is pretty awesome. Thanks for linking up last week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.