Sunday, January 27, 2019

OMG January Report

270 units will become 30 blocks
My #onemonthlygoal for January 2019 was to make the 270 small 2-patch units for a scrappy Streak of Lightning quilt from Pat Speth's Big Book of Nickel Quilts which I plan to donate to the Carolina Hurricane Quilt Project. I finished all the units at my quilt retreat and made a good start on assembling the blocks. A friend from my quilt bee thought she would have time to long-arm this for me in February so I want to get it done ASAP.
Linking up with  Oh Scrap! this week.


2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing how this turns out. Thanks for donating to the Carolina Hurricane Quilt Project. My neighbors "down East" will be comforted by your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your project!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.