Saturday, September 8, 2018

Lisa's September Start

The Making Forward Progress project for September is #9. On my list, this is Rob's quilt (poor Rob still does not have a quilt from me!).

This is a t-shirt quilt of brewery t-shirts. I haven't touched this project since last August when it came up in the forward progress rotation. All of the shirt logos are trimmed, and fusible has been applied to over half (that's what I got through when I ran out).

My next step is to buy more fusible and finish applying, and then get down to the design step. Since I have quilt retreat next weekend, it will be a good chance to make progress without Rob seeing what I am working on. The challenge will be figuring out what fabrics I want to go with the shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.