Sunday, May 6, 2018

Mary's May Start

NY Beauty Wall Quilt at start of May 2018
Project #11 on my 2018 Forward Progress list is the New York Beauty Chunky Mini Wall Quilt. 
I bought Linda Hahn's NY Beauty Simplified book years ago and then my friend Heidi gave me the chunky mini kit  (templates and paper for foundation piecing) that goes with it. I want to make a NY Beauty Wall Quilt from this. I have the book, the kit, and a print fabric I want to use. Since I made my list earlier this year I read through the instructions for the technique again, but that is as far as I got. My goal for May for this project is to make a sample block using the technique. If I can also sketch out some designs for the wall quilt and find fabrics in my stash that I might use in the project that would be a bonus. 
I came across the One Monthly Goal link-up at Elm Street Quilts recently and am also linking up there this month.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to OMG - lovely project. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.