Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Done: Yellow Skirt

A skirt from way outside my comfort zone
This skirt is Butterick pattern 3133 and is a very simple skirt to put together. It has a waistband at the front and elastic the rest of the way around so it is very comfortable to wear. I am not a fan of yellow, so this fabric is not my normal sort of thing, but I loved the geometric 1950's-diner pattern of it and it is really soft and drapes nicely. It was also a deal. I wore the skirt to work one day last week and got several compliments on it, so I guess the yellow is OK. This is definitely a pattern I will make again.

This is one of the projects on my Q4 list for the Finish Along at The Littlest Thistle.


1 comment:

  1. Proud of you for stepping out of your color comfort zone! Love the pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.