Friday, October 10, 2014

Finish Along - Q4

I am giving these projects one more quarter in the Finish-Along at The Littlest Thistle. I didn't get as much done as I had hoped in the previous 2 quarters, but I am chipping away at the list and substantial progress has been made on individual projects. 

In the words of Yoda, "there is no try, there is only do." I am going to finish these projects by December 31. 


Here is my finish list for 2014 Q4:

  • Make yellow & gray skirt (pattern has been cut out and is ready to sew)
  • Complete William's quilt (three sections are quilted, they need to be joined and then bound)
  • Finish two purses (both are put together and just need handwork done to finish them up)
  • Complete one flag quilt (It is basted and about half quilted)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.