I'm happy to report now, that I have made progress! In a few days, I have managed to get the pieces cut, pockets & panels quilted, straps/handles made, tote body assembled, and fabric for the lining picked out from 'shopping' in Mary's stash. The only thing I have left to do now is to add the lining.
One of the reasons I'd been putting this project off is because it didn't seem very exciting to me (practical, but not exciting). But now that it is all together, I love it! I may have to see if I can convince myself and Mary to sign up for fall retreat so I have a reason to use it!
|This pocket will hold long skinny rulers|