Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Lisa's UFO Challenge: June 2016

The selected project for June in the #APQResolution UFO Challenge is #10. So this month I will be working on a monarch butterfly paper piecing kit (I'm sensing a continuing theme from Mary's May project). 


I bought this kit (pattern and fabric) a few years ago with the intention of making it for my mother as she loves monarch butterflies - she has raised a few and plants a monarch friendly garden every year. My goal for this month will be to get all of the paper piecing done and the borders on. June is an exceptionally busy month though, so I'm not sure that will actually happen. I will be happy with any forward progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.