Thursday, September 25, 2014

Retreat Weekend!

This coming weekend is the Amoskeag Quilt Guild's retreat. Several members of my bee are going and I am looking forward to hanging out with them and having several days for dedicated sewing.
Here is what I hope to get done this weekend:
  • Quilt William's quilt--there are 3 basted sections of it to be machine quilted and I hope to get them all done so the quilt sections are ready to join.
  • Make progress on the 2 purses left to be done for my Q3 Finish list. Ideally I would like to get everything finished but the hand sewing (which I can do at bee).
  • Finish at least one Flag Quilt top
I am also bringing along my Tropical Whimsey paper piecing project and the stuff for a Schnibble I have had in my pile for quite a while and which would be great to hang in the dining room for fall. If the goals get accomplished, or I don't feel like working on them, I will have some other options.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.