Saturday, May 4, 2024

Scrappy Saturday

The RSC24 color for May is pink which works out great because the last week of April I started working on a collaborative quilt for a friend who is dealing with medical stuff and we decided that pink and green scrappy was what we wanted to use.  

I went through my pinks (and greens) and pulled a bunch which we cut into strips to use in our planned quilt. So far I half of the blocks for the top are pieced and the other half are almost done. 

I plan to do 6 pink log cabin blocks and the heart/alternate block in pink later this month.

I am linking up with Scrappy Saturday at So Scrappy and Oh Scrap! 

1 comment:

  1. Pink and green always goes well together and will make a beautiful quilt for your friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.