Wednesday, March 13, 2024

WIP - 3/13/24

In progress this past week:

  • I finished the quilting on the dog quilt. I used swirl meander as the pattern, which is a new one for me. It went pretty well, making the point sharp when I turn and not getting backed into corners were the toughest parts. Need to finish up the binding.
  • I started quilting one of the Guild charity quilts, also using the swirl meander. It is a good-sized quilt, so by the time I finish it I should be fairly proficient at stitching this design.
  • I worked on the hand applique on the 3rd block of my Jacobean quilt. I have one big flower left to finish up this block. 
  • I worked on purple scraps for RSC24-March. 
  • Got the final border put onto my bee round-robin quilt. Next step is to finish piecing the backing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.