Sunday, June 16, 2019

Sunday Stitching Post #8

So far I am doing well on my 15-minutes-to-stitch goal this month. In the first 15 days of the month I sewed for at least 15 minutes on all but one day.  
I didn't get a post written in time to officially set a one-monthly-goal, but still hope to get a couple of skirts made. I have made progress on the Happy Scrappy Irish Chain quilt. I have cut all the purple squares for it (1,060) and started sewing the 4-patches from them. The gardening isn't getting a lot of time because it seems like it is always raining when I am not at work.
I have been listening to podcasts while I sew and if you are a lover of classic mysteries I highly recommend http://shedunnitshow.com/ 

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love true crime podcasts. I'll put this one on my listening list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been such a wet spring. Hard to get anything done outside. Congrats on working in your 15 minutes most days. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.