Sunday, February 10, 2019

Sunday Stitching Post #3

I have been doing well so far this month with my 15-minutes-to-stitch goal.  As of today I have stitched 31/41 days for the year (75%). January ended up at 22/31 days (70%) and I have stitched at least 15 minutes on all but one day so far in February (90%).
My streak of lightning quilt is coming along well (30 blocks are finished and I have started assembling them into rows) and the T-shirt quilt is on track. I was visiting blogs and came across a beautiful scrap quilt at Treadlestitches that I might want to make next. It is Bonnie Hunter's Happily Scrappily Irish and is apparently in the book Adventures with Leaders and Enders which I have requested from the library. I also restocked my Etsy shop this month which it has been needing. So far February has been a good month for sewing.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finding time to stitch more often than not. Sounds like you've been able to keep up with all your projects. Thank you for linking up with the 15 minutes to stitch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.