Monday, May 2, 2016

Lisa's UFO Challenge: May 2016

And, we are onto May! The project for this month's #APQResolution UFO Challenge is #7. For me this is making a Quilter's Tote to be used for transporting rulers & cutting mats. I saw someone at a quilt retreat with a nifty one of these a few years ago. My friend Mary found out that she had made the tote & she shared the pattern with us. I bought some quilting/sewing themed novelty fabric shortly after that at a quilt show & the fabric and pattern have been untouched for a few years now.

This month's goal will be to complete the tote. I may have to make a few adjustments to the pattern to make sure it fits my rulers, mat, and potentially my extension table for my sewing machine. I also think I'll need to get some co-ordinating fabric for the pockets & straps (this will likely be found by 'shopping' in Mary's stash).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.