Monday, March 24, 2014

Vote in the Pantone Quilt Challenge

Play-Crafts and On The Windy Side hosted the 2014 Radiant Orchid Pantone Quilt Challenge and you can now visit the linky party to see the quilts and vote for your favorites. Personally I voted for the ones in each category that I thought were the most fabulously purple, but other theories could apply. Voting will be open until Thursday (March 27th) at 11pm PST.
I love radiant orchid! I didn't participate in this challenge, mostly because I only learned about it a couple weeks ago and the quilts needed to be started in 2014 to qualify so the purple syncopated ribbons and the purple/cream quilt I just put into the AQG show are both too old. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this post Mary...and for the tip that Radiant Orchid is the color of the year. I'll come to a decision on pattern soon (seeing lots of these samples help), and then will have fun shopping for fabric for Emily's quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The winners--which are beautiful but not necessarily the most purple--have now been posted at http://thewindyside.blogspot.com/2014/03/2014-pantone-quilt-challenge-winners.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.