Friday, March 21, 2014

Triangle Quilt Along - Fabric

Fabrics for the Sassy Quilter Triangle Quilt Along
The Sassy Quilter is hosting a Triangle Quilt Along. I've never made a triangle quilt and I had enough fabric in my stash to make the quilt so I have signed up and this will be my April Activity. Technically it starts today (March 21) but it goes through April so I think it works.

There are 2 new skills involved for me here: sewing triangles (shouldn't be a problem, but I haven't done it before) and using Flickr (seems like a steeper learning curve.) I have a flickr account and have set up a link on the sidebar to my (soon-to-have-pics-in-it) photostream.

My husband loves green and when he saw an all green quilt at a show a few years ago he suggested I should make an all green quilt, so that is the plan for this project. Note that this does not mean the quilt is for him.

3 comments:

  1. Cool idea! I can't wait to see these all triangled up :) Also let me know if you need any tips on flickr...when I started the 365 challenge, it was not at all intuitive (and a bit frustrating), but have managed to find a few methods that don't drive me insane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I like that you noted because he likes it doesn't mean it's his! Maybe for his viewing pleasure:) Hope you are navigating Flickr okay and thanks for quilting along with me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.