Wednesday, January 24, 2024

WIP - 1/24/2024

In progress this past week:

  • I prepped the pieces for hand applique on the 3rd block of my Jacobean quilt.

  • While I was set up with the light-box I also traced a small stained-glass fish pattern for an applique  technique I want to try. 

  • I traced just over half of the leaf applique shapes for my tropical quilt, and realized I need to get more fusible to finish that up. I ordered it so it should arrive soon.
  • I got started on the green scrap quilt for RSC24-January. 
  • While I was looking for lining for a dog coat I found a pile of cute flannel scraps which I think will be enough for a baby quilt for my Guild's charity quilt project. I started working on that this past weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.