Saturday, January 27, 2024

Scrappy Saturday

kits for 12 blocks
I have been working on my green scrap quilt from the kits I made up for 12 blocks. I finished 3 blocks and have the triangle bits done for another 3. They are a bit tedious, but are coming out pretty. 

I decided for the RSC to make 6 log-cabin blocks from my 1" strip collection in each month's color. I finished the green/January blocks this morning. 

Green log cabin blocks
I am linking up with Scrappy Saturday at So Scrappy and Oh Scrap! 


3 comments:

  1. Nice green blocks but working with 1in strips is not for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great log cabin blocks. Love your choice of chimney fabric - the way it adds a spark of unexpected color to the blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to seeing your block collection grow. You are off to a great GREEN start!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.