Sunday, October 4, 2020

OMG October

Quilting was begun
My #onemonthlygoal for October is to finish one of my scrappy baby quilts. I began quilting this one (full picture is here) last weekend but have a ways to go yet. I want to finish quilting it and get it bound. I have a cute green binding all made and ready to go.

The UFO challenge for last month (a red knit cardigan/jacket) is exactly where it was at the start of the month. This month's project is #6 which is my Light/Bright Stars Quilt. When I made my UFO list it was ready to pin baste. That has been done and now it is ready to quilt. I hope to get the quilting on that at least started this month. Any progress will be better than I did last month!

I am linking this post in Oh Scrap!

3 comments:

  1. Those are nice wavy lines on on your baby quilt. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a really fun scrappy quilt. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.