Monday, October 26, 2020

OMG October Finish

 My #onemonthlygoal this month was to finish one of the scrappy baby quilts I had in progress. Mission accomplished! I used one of the machine quilting designs that I tried out earlier in the fall and was happy with how it came out. I should have made my lines farther apart though because this took way longer than it should have and didn't really need quite so much quilting. I will know better next time. This quilt was made totally from my stash, mostly scraps, so I am linking it up with Oh Scrap!

Baby quilt finished and ready to donate




3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the color combination! The lime green makes the purples and teals pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, as it happens I made a baby quilt like this in pinkish colours for neonatal intensive care hospital in my area. Was fun to make and I practised using my straight line ruler to quilt it. Kathryn Quilts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.