Sunday, March 17, 2019

Sunday Stitching Post #5

I have stitched for at least 15 minutes per day on 11 out of 16 days so far this month (68%) so I am on track with my 15-minutes-to-stitch goal. As of yesterday I am at  54/75 days for the year which is 72%. Since the goal I set was to stitch 50% of the days I am doing well. 

I finished the T shirt quilt and the binding on the log cabin wheel-chair quilt. Since it is super-scrappy I am linking up today with Oh ScrapI have been working on quilting a bargello wall hanging that I want to donate to the NHPBS spring auction this month. Not a lot of progress so far on my OMG, but there is still time this month. 
Finished log cabin wheel-chair lap quilt

7 comments:

  1. This is a pretty lap quilt. Your quilting is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great scrappy log cabin quilt. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The log cabin is so bright and cheery! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on finding time to stitch and more than meeting your goal for the year. The wheelchair quilt is beautiful! So colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that log cabin! You are doing well on your stitching time, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.