Friday, December 28, 2018

Lisa's November & December Update

Well, my November and December Making Forward Progress projects have not really made a lot of forward progress (in addition, I'm very late in posting status!). November started out promising as I was looking forward to begin quilting the Where the Wild Things Are quilt, but it ended up not making its way to the sewing machine.

December's project, #12 from my list, was my Southwest quilt. The sample block for this quilt is pictured, and I have the fabrics for the centers, so my next step would have been to pick out fabric for the points and start cutting. December has been a little hectic with other things, so I have not had a chance to work on this quilt.

I did make progress on other things though! I completed quilting one of the quilts for the twins (April Project), and am ready to quilt the other one as soon as I find the thread. I also finished binding the Star quilt, which has been an in progress project for years! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.