Thursday, September 6, 2018

Lisa's August Finish

My August project was to crack open the package of machine quilting practice panels. As I stated in my beginning post, I didn't think I would make much progress on this since I have another project I'm attempting to finish by September 15th, and that turned out to be true. I did hope to watch the DVD that came with the kit, which I was going to do one day from my laptop, but my DVD player was not co-operating, so I didn't get that far.

I did make progress on a few other things though!
  • I finished May's project which was the Monarch Butterfly paper pieced wall hanging and it was delivered to my mother for her birthday.
  • I continued work on February's project (this is the one that I hope to finish by the 15th). I've made a lot of progress on cutting a million pieces, and some 288 half square triangles later, I almost have 24 of the blocks pictured here assembled. Then I just need to make 24 of a different block!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.