Saturday, June 23, 2018

Mary's June Progress

On location at Great North Aleworks
I finished my June Forward Progress project! The goal was to complete this skirt which was cut out and ready to assemble at the start of June.
I have made skirts from this pattern many times before (in Tardis fabric, and a yellow print, for example) but this time I added pockets in the side seams. The pattern doesn't include pockets in the skirt but it does in the pants variation. I used the pants pockets and figured out the placement. They came out ok, but a bit deeper would be better, so the pocket pattern piece will need to be reshaped a bit next time.
I am linking this up with one-monthly-goal as well as the Forward Progress Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.