Friday, March 2, 2018

Lisa's Forward Progress: March Start

The Making Forward Progress Challenge project number for March is #4. From my list, this is the Flag Quilt.

This is a wall hanging designed by my friend Mary, and is the second one I have made. The first one has been hanging on my wall for several years, and this one has been in an "almost finished" state for a couple of years now.

All that is left to finish is hand sewing the corners, adding a pocket on the back for hanging, and a label. The corners have been proving troublesome as I'm having difficulty getting them to finish square and lay flat, and is the reason it has been in the unfinished projects pile for so long.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.