My February project was a rainbow string quilt I had sketched. It is now a finished top which I have begun quilting. I was pleased with how the design turned out. The original sketch integrated the black sashing into the piecing of each string block, but I decided after I made the first block that I didn't like how that would turn out so I just used the colors in the blocks and then a narrow sashing of a single black fabric between the blocks. The same fabric also became a border around the whole thing. Overall I am pleased with this design so far. I have begun the quilting which will be a loop-de-loop pattern following the diagonals of each block in a matching color.