Friday, February 3, 2017

Mary's Forward Progress Start: February

My Forward Progress Project for this month is my Arkansas Star Totebag. The plan is to sew the Arkansas Star from Carol Doak's Simply Sensational Nine Patch Stars and then use the block in a tote bag. I came up with this plan when I first got the book (5+ years ago). I cut out all the pieces for the block and have them all grouped in bundles for the paper piecing. I also have additional yardage to use in making the bag. To move this project forward the very next step (VNS) is to print the paper piecing foundations. My goal for this month is to piece the Arkansas star block. If I can also work out the design for the tote bag to go with it that would be great.
Tbe block and the bundles of cut pieces to make it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.