Thursday, February 2, 2017

Lisa's Making Forward Progress: February 2017

Let Making Forward Progress begin! The selected project number for February is #5. On my project list, this is "PJs or Robe". I bought 3 yards of Where the Wild Things Are themed flannel several years ago with the intent to make either pajama bottoms or a bath robe.  I also have a potential pattern.

The goal for this month will be to select a pattern and finish it.

As a side note, February really is going to be a "Wild" month. In the APQ Resolution Challenge I'm also participating in, the project for the month is #8. So for that challenge I will be working on my Where the Wild Things Are quilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.