Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Lisa's UFO Challenge: September 2016

The chosen project for September in the #APQResolution UFO Challenge is #12. For me, that means I should make progress the Southwest themed quilt. This is another project that has been a stack of fabrics sitting in the closet for the past couple of years that I don't have a plan for (other than wanting to make a lap sized quilt for myself). 

The fabrics in the middle are from a Southwest Collection package of 25 different 10" squares. I also have  1/2 yard of the kokopelli & cactus fabric on the left and 3 yards of  the fabric on the right (I'd like to use this as borders or backing).

My main goal for September is to decide on a solid plan & design for the quilt, as that has been the biggest reason these fabrics have just been sitting in a pile. I have a feeling that the end design will require the addition of a solid fabric, so I would also like to decide on that as well. Depending on how quickly all of that goes, any cutting and piecing done would be an added bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.