My June goal for the #APQResolution UFO Challenge has not turned out to be as productive as in previous months. My goal stated that I wanted to complete the monarch butterfly paper piecing kit, including borders. I did also note that June was going to be a busy month so I'd be happy with any forward progress.
Now that June has ended, I look back to those comments at the beginning of the month & will have to call myself happy. I predicted correctly that June was a bit of a busy month...and I came nowhere near to finishing this project. I barely even started. However, I did make forward progress. I got the sections of the paper piecing pattern cut up, refreshed my memory of how to paper piece (I only did this once before, back in January). And I made progress on one little corner of the butterfly pattern. This is actually three small sections completed & joined together.