Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Lisa's UFO Challenge: July 2016

And just like that, it's July! This month's project for the #APQResolution UFO Challenge is #4. So I will  be working on finishing up an American flag wall hanging. This is a pattern that was designed by Mary. I made one in a class she taught in 2013 - that one is complete and hanging on my wall. I then used her pattern to make this one. It has now been sitting for a couple of years looking just like this and gathering dust. It is pieced and pin basted, just waiting to be quilted.


My goal for this month will be to finish machine quilting and get the binding on. Hopefully this July project will be more successful than June!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.