Sunday, April 3, 2016

UFO Challenge: April 2016

The number for April's UFO in the APQ UFO challenge is 1 so this month I will be working on a French-print apron. I saw a great quilted apron at a fancy kitchen shop and liked everything about it but the price. I decided I could make one for myself and when I came across a red and white French kitchen print fabric at Quilted Threads I bought it intending to make a similar apron. That was quite a few years ago and the fabric has been in a drawer ever since.
Fabrics destined to be an apron
I need to decide on the exact design I want to use, cut the pieces, quilt the fabric, and assemble the apron. This should be do-able in a month, though this particular month's calendar promises to be pretty crazy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.