Friday, April 1, 2016

Lisa's UFO Challenge: April 2016

April's selected project number in the #APQResolution UFO Challenge is #1. For me, this will be the Moda Fiji Batiks Jelly Roll. This is my second month in a row where I have materials in my closet, but no plan for what to do with them!

My main goal for April will be to come up with a plan for a quilt that will use up this fabulous jelly roll. This may also include purchasing a background fabric, depending on the pattern/design I decide on. I'm also hoping I will be as productive as I was in March though, and also get a quilt top complete.

And now for one of the best parts...I get to unroll this wonderful package and see what the fabric strips really look like. I have been forcing myself not to unroll it until I was ready to use it, and I have to say that has been really tough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.