Monday, January 19, 2015

Retreat Next Weekend!

This coming weekend is the Amoskeag Quilt Guild's winter retreat. Once again I will be going along with several members of my bee. In addition to eating, drinking, making #timetoread, and lots of hanging out with my pals here is what I hope to get done at this retreat:
  • Quilt the tessellation quilt which I got finished and basted this weekend. If I could get it bound as well that would be great, but space to square it up properly at retreat could be an issue.
  • Paper piece at least one and maybe four circles for my Tropical Whimsey paper piecing project. 
  • Quilt the Schnibble I pieced at the last retreat. I finished it up and basted it this weekend so it is ready to quilt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.