Saturday, February 22, 2014

DAGMT 2014 - Week 3

The Plan: Sew for at least 20 minutes each day in February.

The Week: I spent 20 minutes working on stuff out of the mending bag 4 out of 7 days this week and have it almost empty. One day I cut fabric for a baby quilt during my 20 minutes and one day (Friday) I didn't get any sewing done at all. Last Saturday I didn't sew at all, but I cleared out the mountain under my drafting table so am counting that. Beyond my 20 minutes I worked on Sam's Quilt and have nearly finished the top for the baby quilt. A pretty productive week I would say. 

Goals: Next week I want to finish up the stuff in the overflowing basket of 
mending projects during my daily 20 minutes. Beyond that I will work on whatever jumps out at me on a given day.

2 comments:

  1. Is your room as organized as your life is...I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm glad it looks organized, it often feels like a very steep cliff on the edge ot total chaos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.